- Build a driving dolphin kick
- Great for alignment drills
- Thick and durable
- Moon cut-out for comfort
- Three sizes for any skill level
- Patent pending tech!
Our goal in swimming is always to get to the other side of the pool as fast as possible. That means traveling in the straightest line we can and driving towards that goal. No other swim training tool allows swimmers to feel their forward resistance and train against it. That's why we made the Push Paddle!
- Small for 12 and unders
- Medium for all swimmers!
- Large for high school age and above or with fins
Use the Push Paddle for:
- Underwater dolphin kicking (duh!)
- Single arm free or backstroke driving the paddle with the streamlined arm
- Breastroke drills or kick focusing on PUSHING!
- Surface dolphin kicking with a snorkel focused on driving forward
- Head position drills
"WOW, impressed on the streamline focus and increased core work. The kids all had that love/hate feelings. They loved the new toy and found it easy to use. All told me that they could feel the increase of the core work load - the hate feeling but loved it! To me, that will only translate into faster times."
- Coach Mic Nelson, Head Swim Coach at Corpus Christi TX
Meet Sayre Satterwhite
When we first had the idea for the Push Paddle, Sayre who was a Junior in high school and one of our swimmers helped by creating the initial designs that our manufacturer later used to create the awesome swimming tool thousands now use!